Monday, July 28, 2008

Drumroll please...the first post!!!!!

Hello all!  Welcome to the very first post of an inquisitive inkblot!  Though I am moving out of the wonderful realm of Inklings into the next wonderful realm of Foundations, I still like to consider myself an inkblot in the great wide world of writers.  In my blogging realm, you will be treated to some of my musings on great books, music, movies, and thoughts on goodness, truth, and beauty in general.  For the icing on the cake, I'll also post pictures, poems and pictures, random silliness, and updates on my life.  I also just want to say for anyone who may be reading, I LOVE WHEATSTONE!!!!!   Go to Wheatstone, it'll change your life.  www.wheatstoneacademy.com
Under the Mercy,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

I look forward to reading your blog in the future!

Cree said...

Nice little plug for Wheatstone. You should be their advertising consultant.