Thursday, February 19, 2009

Soundtrack to My Life-Part 13

Hello all!
I know you've been absolutely desperate without the updates to my blog soundtrack, right?  Well...here they are again!  Let all the people rejoice...or at least all those who read this blog ;)
1) Everlasting God-absolutely my favorite worship song of all times barring a few great hymns...I'm still trying to decide whether I like Chris Tomlin's version or Lincoln Brewster's better
2) The Only Song-If you've never listened to Sherwood...do so :)  Especially if you listen to Mae, Waking Ashland, We Shot the Moon, etc. (little tidbit-the lead singer of waking ashland and two other musicians from Sherwood now make up We Shot the Moon)
3) Awake-first, Josh Groban has the most beautiful voice on this earth...second, this is an amazing song about friendship, love, and making the most of every moment we're given.
4) God Is God-Steven Curtis Chapman-an amazing song...Steven Curtis Chapman has an amazing way of writing songs about God's sovereignty amidst our changeable human emotions.  This song is a good reminder that even in the midst of our sorrows, God has a plan for our lives.  Plus, we're using it for an amazing new Speechless pantomime :)
5) Chopin's 15th Nocturne-I'm playing this for Certificate of Merit on Saturday...difficult song but beautiful melody :)

No comments: