Thursday, April 30, 2009

Soundtrack to My Life-Part 14

It's been a long time, I know...but I'm back.  Enjoy the music :)
1) Jai H0-Slumdog Millionaire-No, I haven't seen the movie, however the song is really good...not to mention it's being used in this year's production of Speechless (hint hint, come see it ;)
2) Mighty to Save-A fantastic worship song, if I could find the passage it quotes (if it quotes one) I would be eternally happy.  Since I discovered that Everlasting God quotes Isaiah I've been hunting for scripture references in other favorite worship songs...:)
3) Sun-Mae-this song has such a gorgeous piano outro-plus, Mae is in concert next Wednesday and I'm going!!!!!!!   Yes, I'm very excited :)
4) Hands on Deck-Waking Ashland-I'm working on figuring out the piano to this song, it has a fantastically mournful piano intro, so beautiful :)
5) Prelude 2-Bach-another Guild piece...Guild is this Saturday and I just got it mostly memorized...not good ;)  

No comments: