Friday, January 1, 2010

All things shall be made new again

A new year, a new life
A new beginning, with new strife
New struggles, new joys
New friends (and boys?)  

In all seriousness, though...this is 2010-a new year, a new decade.  It marks the beginning of my college years, the beginning of my adult years...new beginnings.  

Thanks for everything, old friends :)  You are one thing I will carry with me throughout changing times :)  

In slightly less seriousness, new band is being started...but we need a name.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Mikey said...

Hmm... definitely have to hear a sample of the music to make a suggestion on the band name (hint, hint). But hey, it's also been a while since we've heard from you on this particular forum, and your gmail status updates are too enigmatic for me to decipher! :)