Monday, March 7, 2011

life and all that jazz

Paper=done. At 3AM. And...I think I might be wrong. But hey, I just rewrote my thesis on Saturday afternoon, so that's not bad considering. New paper maybe? We'll see.

Sleep=whatevs. 4 hours...I can deal with that. Good times with friends...probably some pretty crazy times today when I'm totally sleep-deprived and crazy.

I'll Make A Man Out Of You-apparently it's Quadratus' theme song. And the song that never fails to get a carload of people to sing dramatically. Disney for the win.

Life is getting better. Tense, but better. People are pretty awesome.

I think I don't have to know what love is to be able to love. That's sorta nice for me :) But I also think I know a little more about love than I used to. That's also nice :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you believe some of what I told you. :)