Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I don't want to be Anna. A lot of people do, apparently. But I've been there and I know it's hell. Greatness is worth nothing without love. Life is worth nothing without love.

What can save Anna? See people as beautiful. Love them. But what if you don't feel loved in return? Keep loving anyways? What if you only feel loved in ways that people can't love you? Change your desires? How? How do you educate your emotions?

Just love people and love God. Maybe I'll never really be happy. But if I love, it'll be worth it...right? Love is always worth it.

2 comments:

Ariel said...

It is always worth it. Know that I always love you, even when I'm far away and don't always show it. For that, I am sorry. But I do hope to learn to love you better. Love conquers all.

Caitlin said...

1 Corinthians 13

The greatest thing is LOVE.