Thursday, January 8, 2009

Soundtrack to My Life- Part 12

Well...here we go again...and this is actually on Thursday, hurrah for me!!!
1) So Close-Jon McLaughlin...not only does this song have some meaning for me right now, but it's from one of the sweetest movies ever :)
2) Hosanna-Hillsong-we did this song in worship, but quite a bit heavier than this recording...amazing song, and that e minor chord is absolutely gorgeous :)
3) Hope-We Shot the Moon-love this band...it was started by Jonathan Jones, lead singer of Waking Ashland
4) Under the Sun-The Swift-I'm actually trying to write a Speechless pantomime to this song, about how Christians should be counter-cultural and living oppositely to the world.-this song isn't on the website though so you dont get to hear it unless you look it up :P
5) Fugue 2-JS Bach-amazing fugue although I hate it right now because of CM...*sigh* oh Bach why must you be so difficult and yet so beautiful?

No comments: