Friday, July 3, 2009

Soundtrack to my Life-Part 22

I know this is a day late, but MaryKate said that she enjoys my music, so I'm changing it for her :)  Enjoy!

1) In honour of MaryKate, summertime, and true love, I give you one of the most beautiful songs ever penned...for pop/rock, that is :)  The Ocean, by Mae
2) Jesus Thank You-a fantastic worship song...though I must say, I think we do it better than the recording (we meaning my worship team)
3) Moment Musical No. 5-Rachmaninoff-one of my favorite pieces that I'm learning for my senior recital :)
4) Let It Be-The Beatles-thank you Jessie Nelson for reintroducing me to this song...now I know why everyone learning the piano wants to learn this song :)
5) Hope-We Shot the Moon-I want to learn the piano for this song so badly...it's so gorgeous, plus Hope...my middle name and a very crucial part of me

No comments: