Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A rose by any other name...

So I realized today, that although I've been regularly driving my grandma/dad's Cadillac Escalade for several months, I still have not given it a good name.  For those who know me, I have a penchant for naming inanimate objects-my laptop is Chesterton, my dad's/my Acura is Eliot, my iPod is Darcy, my piano is Cecelia, and my keyboard is Autumn.  Therefore, to name the car I currently drive is of high import to me...but I'm stuck on a name.  I want to name it after a favorite composer, but I can't figure out exactly which one fits a large (suburban-size), boxy, slightly touchy, tan-coloured car.  Right now I'm thinking possibly Rachmaninoff, Beethoven, Brahms, or Tchaikovsky.  What do you all think?  Please, give me suggestions :)   If it would really help, maybe I'll post a picture of the car :)  

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Beethoven. DO NOT name it Rachmaninoff. ;)

Elizabeth said...

Beethoven and Tchaikovsky are my tops right now :) Out of curiousity, why not Rachmaninoff? Is it sacrilege to name anything Rachmaninoff, or just this particular car? :P