Monday, October 12, 2009

So I didn't go to Lancaster because I came down with a fever again on Thursday night...my mom thinks I had swine flu. Bleh.  

In other news, clep tests continue to abound, I should be practicing much more piano if I really want to have a senior recital, I missed out on mae and Deas Vail last night :(  and I got a new phone :)  Its very pretty, which makes me happyish.  

I need peace and quiet, I need to trust in God rather than managing everything myself but I can't let go for very long...

4 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

:( I am sorry, 'Lizabeth! Feel better soon...

Christian said...

:P Will be praying for your health

Elizabeth said...

Thank you! Except for a lingering cough I am all but healed!

Ariel said...

Hooray for the power of prayer. So glad to hear that you're on the mend.