Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Just an update on my life...
...I'm sick :(  Fever, back ache, and head ache last night, still have a cough today but must get better by Friday because...

...I'm going to Lancaster to do a Spanish production of Speechless and outreach ministry work over the weekend!!!  Leaving this Friday and staying the weekend as long as I'm not sick...

...which will partly be dependent on how stressed I am between now and then, which was part of what brought on being sick...

...because I have two reflection essays due tomorrow, getting ready for Lancaster, college applications, etc...crazy busy :)

2 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

I am so sorry! :( I hope you feel better very soon...

Elizabeth said...

:) Thank you Miss Mary Kate and all other lovely friends who have been thinking of and praying for me :)