Friday, May 6, 2011

Let's Play a Game

Hey you. You're pretty cute.
So let's play a game.
Let's sweet-talk.
Let's call each other babe, sweetheart
Pretend I'm your Lizzy always and forever.
Let's play fight
Let's talk, text, and think about each other all day long
and in your dreams each night.
Let's tell each other good morning
and good night every day.
Let's take walks together, hold hands together,
interlaced fingers like nothing could tear us apart.
Let's give each other nicknames: lil sis, best friend, Lizzy my love
beautiful, brilliant, cupcake, mine
Let's hang out with each other's friends
Let's go on dates
Let's talk on the phone all night, never say goodbye,
LEt's hold each other o so tight, you said you'd never
let me go, the only place I said I felt safe,
you promised I'd always be safe.
Let's kiss and hug, you said you loved me,
Just kiss me already, kill me with kisses
Whoever falls in love first, loses.
I always knew I'd lose.

No comments: