Thursday, November 20, 2008

Soundtrack to my Life-Part 6

Hello all!
I know you've missed these, haven't you?  How in the world did you survive two whole Thursdays without an update to this playlist?  Haha I hope you managed alright.  I shan't keep you in suspense any longer, so without further ado...
1) Breakdown-Jack Johnson...thank you and happy smiles to Cree for introducing me to this song...very fun sounding, makes me sorta happy meloncholyish to listen to.
2) Bueno Es Alabar-we sang this song more than anything else when we were in the Dominican Republic
3) Lovebug-Speechless...every time our missions group looked at our team t-shirts, the girls would all start singing ;)
4) Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto #2-another song introduced to me by a friend...beautiful beautiful beautiful.  Need I say more?
5) Feelin Groovy-Simon and Garfunkle...reminds me of Miss Romero :)  

2 comments:

Tim said...

why don't you post the actual music? its not that hard

playlist.com

Elizabeth said...

Because I don't get enough comments to warrant that work ;)
Actually...I had never thought about it. Does anyone want me to?