Monday, October 20, 2008

Round Table of Truth

Hello all wonderful friends!
Thank you for your wonderful and encouraging comments on the last few posts.  I am very proud of you all for rising to the occasion :)  
As some of you may know, I lead a discussion group once a month on Thursday nights, which sadly has been somewhat sporadic as of late.  However, we recently began discussing G. K. Chesterton's The Man Who Was Thursday, which I think shall prove to be a wise switch.  After a suggestion from a friend and some careful consideration on my own, I decided to head up another blog to go along with this discussion group.  The address is The Round Table of Truth so please, head on over there and check it out.  If you can't make it to the discussion group but would still enjoy something of this sort, please let me know and I'll add you as an author to the blog so that we can all benefit from your brilliant ideas.  The more the merrier, especially in blogging, right?  
I'll be trying to post something before and after every discussion, and please feel free to add any of your thoughts on either discussions or the book in general.
Under the mercy,
Elizabeth

No comments: