Thursday, October 9, 2008

Soundtrack to My Life-Part 2

Hello all and happy Thursday!  As promised, here's another list of my top five songs of the week (top ranging from all time favorites, to newly discovered, to whatever I happen to be listening to).  
1) I Need You-by the Swift...recently re-discovered this one.  Good worship song, nice piano part 
2) Yours-Steven Curtis Chapman...this one's had a lot of meaning in my life over the past month.
3) Sandstorm-by Darude...not the sort of thing I'd typically listen to but since it goes to a wonderful Speechless pantomime, it's a fun song.  Ask me about it sometime and I'll tell you bout the pantomime.
4) Summer of '69-Bryan Adams
5) Ne Irascaris, Domine-ever since Wheatstone I've loved this song so much, it has such beautiful painful agony behind it.  

Well, there you are, 5 songs from my life this week :)

3 comments:

Keith said...

Have you heard David Crowder?

Check out "Beautiful Collision"

Elizabeth said...

I haven't heard much of his music...I'll go check it out though.
By the way, do I know you?

Elizabeth said...

Never mind, hello Mr. Buhler!