Thursday, October 2, 2008

Soundtrack to my Life-Part 1

Hello lovely friends!
Created for your pleasure is a playlist of the top 5 songs I have in my head right now...expect weekly updates to the soundtrack to my life.  I would love any recommendations for new music to listen to :)

1) Elgar Cello Concerto- Thank you Gabriel for the lovely music!  Such beauty, such pain, such soaring heights of musical bliss :)  
2) Meant to Live by Switchfoot
3) Love Story by Taylor Swift-even more fun than the song is the music video...such gorgeous period costumes :)
4) Lovebug by the Jonas Brothers-my sugary indulgence of the past few weeks...
5) Canon in D by Pachelbel

3 comments:

Joycelyn Choo said...

Love story is amazing!

Cree said...

*scoff*
Jonas Brothers...
Genetic by-products of the Disney cloning lab that brought you Miley Cyrus and Zach Efron!

Tim said...

Didn't you know, Cree? Disney has ditched its cloning research and development for demon embodiment.