Friday, October 24, 2008

Soundtrack to my Life-Part 4

First off...I know this is late.  :(  I'm sorry everyone...but life happens, and I couldn't get to this yesterday.
Secondly...I know this announcement is also late, but I want to celebrate the last post as my 25th on this blog!!!!!  Hooray!!!!!  *balloons and confetti fall*

Alright, and now for the songs...
1) We're So Far Away-by Mae...thank you thank you thank you Amy for getting me into Mae, they are so beautiful, and there are so many of their songs that I could put onto this list :)  But I will show restraint and only do two.
2) Bach's 2nd Fugue from the Well Tempered Klavier-I have more of a love/hate relationship with this song...it's a very good fugue, but I'm having to learn and memorize it for Certificate of Merit this year, which tends to make me hate perfectly good songs :(
3) The Cure for Pain-Jon Foreman
4) The Ocean-by Mae
5) Awesome is the Lord Most High-Christ Tomlin; and actually yesterday, I just read the psalm that inspired this song...Psalm 46 or 47, I believe.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: