Saturday, September 5, 2009

Farewell...

...I call to hearth and hall, I must away at break of day.  Taken from Tolkien's brilliant song in The Hobbit, I believe, sung by the dwarves.  
Yes, I am now farewelling, and leaving home for Scotland, Isle of kilts and thistles, bagpipes and haggis.  Updates may be coming along with pictures, or they may all be given at the end of the trip; we shall see if laptop Chesterton voyages with me or not.  Until we meet again may God hold you in the palm of His hand.  Go under the mercy.

1 comment:

Ariel said...

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your feet.
And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Ok, I know, I know it's an Irish blessing but still. :) I shall miss you, dear friend, and will wait with saddened heart till your return.