Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A Conclusion to the Poll

Well, the results are in, the votes have been counted, and I have finally decided upon a name for my piano.  After much deliberation as well as some advice from some wonderful friends, the lovely lady known as my piano now has a name all her own.  Drum roll please...and the name is...ooh, the suspense is killing you, isn't it?  Please join me in welcoming Cecilia into the wonderful world of having a name!  Yes, I have decided to name my piano Cecilia.  I know, Molly did have an awesome story behind it, but Cecilia truly is a more beautiful name for a beautiful piano.  Perhaps pictures shall be forthcoming if you are interested...:)  Thank you to all who helped me in this momentous decision, Cecilia and I thank you.
Under the mercy,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Gabriel said...

Annabelle says hi. =] Nice to meet you Cecilia

GAClive said...

Cute name!