Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twenty three plus...

As many of you may know, we're in the process of doing some construction in our house.  This time around, we've gotten new baseboards, new crown molding, are renovating the down-stairs bathroom, and gotten new carpet upstairs and will be getting wood floor upstairs and carpet downstairs.  Because of all the construction, we've had to move the majority of our belongings either to my parents' bathroom or to the living room downstairs.  
Yesterday since we had gotten new carpet upstairs, I got to move everything back to my room...including the several shoe boxes I had moved out.  Now I love shoes.  I love them a lot.  As in every time I go shopping, I look at shoes.  As in almost every time I see shoes that I like on sale, I buy them.  And since my feet are permanently stuck at a size 7, I haven't been getting rid of any shoes lately.  Therefore, I have amassed quite a collection of shoes ranging from tennis shoes to cute ballet flats to formal heels to everything in between.  So when I was putting my shoes back in my closet, I decided to count them.  Judging from the title of this post, you may be able to guess how many pairs of shoes I have.  That's right, I have 23 pairs of shoes.  And that's not including flipflops, but since my mom and I share all our flip flops, I figured I didn't need to count those, since that'd put the total at closer to 30.  
So yes, I have a lot of shoes.  I love shoes! 

2 comments:

GAClive said...

I love shoes...Shoes are amazing! But i do not have that many....not even close!

Pauline said...

Ooh! Shoes are amazing, indeed. :) So many colours and styles! They're a bit like M&M's or sourpatch kids, except not as, er, tasty, but very fun!