Monday, May 25, 2009

Current state...

...thinking about remembering...listening to Anberlin's New Surrender...relaxing from termpaperspeechlesspartieseverythingelseivehadtodothisweekend...praying for God's direction in my life...looking back on the past year...looking ahead to the summer...wondering who will win this year's term paper contest...loving the new Mae play and excited to write more...glad that Speechless is over...wishing I had more torrey papers to write...deciding that Anberlin-The Unwinding Cable Car/A Whisper and A Clamor-are two of my favorite songs...wondering if Mae will be replaced as my all time favorite band...wondering why I haven't ended this blog post yet...hoping people will comment on this blog...praying that I can be a blessing to someone this summer...loving God, loving family...waiting...

4 comments:

MK Reynolds said...

I like reading your blog posts. :) By the way, your term paper was very beautifully written, congratulations on such a good work :)

MK Reynolds said...

I like reading your blog posts. :) By the way, your term paper was very beautifully written, congratulations on such a good work :)

Elizabeth said...

Thank you very much! And how did your paper come out?

MK Reynolds said...

I think it came out well? I haven't gotten it back yet, so I don't know! :)