Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Death by Term Paper

..somewhat like death by scratch-and-sniff, only for Torrey students ;)  
So next Tuesday, I have my final Foundations term paper due...I actually do like this paper, it's a comparison of Whitman's poetry to Longfellow's and Dickinson's, arguing that Whitman's poetry fails because it is too self centered.  Fun paper!  But it's due next Tuesday...and this Friday I tutor all morning, and have Speechless dress rehearsal that afternoon/evening.  Then Sunday is my sister's birthday...and Tuesday is my term paper.
After that...next Friday is Speechless!!!  Then Saturday a potential Speechless discussion, followed by my sister's birthday party/ a movie party with some friends from the Shakespeare class...death by term paper, yes?
P. S. brownie points to those of you who got the pushing daisies reference ;)

2 comments:

Ignoratus said...

Did you listen to Mr. Bartel's poetic selfishness lecture?
Awesome, and right along with your paper, if you get a chance...
now back to working on MY term paper... *sigh*

Elizabeth said...

I actually heard it before I ever came up with this term paper topic ;) It was what got me interested in the topic to begin with, actually...:)