Friday, May 22, 2009

Speechless is tonight!!!!!!

So, as most of you probably already know, (since I've been talking about it so much for the past few weeks), my youth group is putting on a drama presentation called Speechless at Yorba Linda Friends Church.  Well...it's tonight!!!!!!!   If you aren't already planning on coming, please please please consider coming tonight.  It starts at 7:30PM, in the main sanctuary of Yorba Linda Friends, and runs till about 9:30.  For those of you who haven't been there, their sanctuary is huge...it actually can hold up to 3,000 people.  It hasn't been talked about much within the group, but I'd really really really like to be able to fill the auditorium tonight.  Which means...a lot of people need to come.  So I would absolutely love to see you all there tonight, along with all your friends and family.  If you need any convincing whatsoever, leave me a comment and I'd be glad to talk with you more about it.  And don't forget to check out our website.  
www.speechless-online.com   Hope to see you all there tonight!!!

No comments: