Thursday, May 14, 2009

Soundtrack to my Life-part 15

Here we go again :)  Does anyone actually listen to this, I'm curious?  And have I inspired anyone to check out any new bands?  ...maybe not, but still, I hope you enjoy the music :)
1) Southbound Train-Jon Foreman-at first, it wasn't one of my favorites on his Limbs and Branches...but I'm growing to love it more and more.  It has such a beautifully melancholy rhythm to it. :)
2) Someone Else's Arms-Mae-one of the most fantastic songs they played at the concert last week, and one of my absolute favorites by Mae, although the new EP is absolutely gorgeous as well...
3) Be Thou Near to Me-Selah-great great hymn, and fantastic arrangement.  
4) 15 Step-Radiohead-another great song that we're using for Speechless...come see us next Friday at Yorba Linda Friends!!!
5) Brink of Disaster-Mae-definitely my favorite off Singularity :)  

3 comments:

Tim said...

nice, radiohead is awesome check out karma police

Bambi said...

Good music, Elizabeth. :) I used to have that one by Jon Foreman on my playlist also, but for some reason the link doesn't work anymore.

~Talia B.

MK Reynolds said...

I listen to them! :)