Thursday, May 21, 2009

Soundtrack to my Life-Part 16

Hello again and happy Thursday!  Hope you all have been enjoying yourselves.  I know you've just been dying for this, so here is another edition of soundtrack to my life :)  Comment lots!!!
1) Your Love Is Strong-Jon Foreman-I really hope this plays this time...it's one of my favorites by Jon Foreman, almost at least.  Really fantastic way to interpret scripture, and a gorgeous acoustic guitar.
2) Giving It Away: Acoustic-Mae-a beautiful acoustic version of giving it away, which I now have piano music for, thanks to Daniel :)
3) How to Save A Life-the Fray-I know I've talked about this song before, but I've been randomly thinking about it lately...esp. Tim's fantastic parody :P
4) Breakdown-Jack Johnson-I first started liking Jack Johnson when I heard his soundtrack for the Curious George movie, but lost track of him for a long time before picking him up again this summer...such a nice, laidback yet slightly melancholy feel to it...*sigh*
5) The Unwinding Cable Car-Anberlin-I'm just barely starting to get into Anberlin but this is already one of my favorites, its nice and laidback...you can probably tell im much bigger on acoustic ;)  

No comments: