Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Duck!!!!!

We have ducks!!!  They are so adorable, and I'm very excited.  Since I was only a year or two old, I've been enthralled with ducks, don't ask me why.  They are so cute though!!!  I love ducks :)
Ok, sorry for the odd rambling...but I'm excited about our adorable new ducklings we're raising.  We only get to keep them for a month though *sniff*  Any suggestions for naming mine?  Chesterton?  Henry?  Autumn?  Those are my top three ideas right now...anyone have something better?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Winston...Merryweather...crumble muffin....eclair..

hmm...

!!!

DANISH! :D

to name a few suggestions...


~brookitty
(a friend of Bambi)

Ignoratus said...

Definitely Chesterton

Chesterton is THE awesome...

Elizabeth said...

The duck's name is now Henry Chesterton :)