Friday, June 5, 2009

Blog Challenge-Day Five-"E"

So today...is day five of the blog challenge and letter E.  I'm having fun with this, it's a good way to keep up with writing even outside of Torrey, albeit somewhat less formal.  But...I need incentive to keep writing here :P  So comment!  Lots!  And enjoy!

E-Energy

What gives you energy?  Different people find their source of energy in different things.  For some people it’s one food or another, for others a good night’s rest, for others people are the driving force behind their energy.  Similarly energy can be sapped by many factors...lack of sleep or food, boring reading or conversation, dull, cloudy days, etc.  I’ve found that one of the primary factors in my energy level is people.  Regardless of how tired I am, how late it is, what I’ve been doing that day, when I am around people, my energy level almost instantaneously skyrockets.  Though sugar has a similar effect on me to a lesser extent, it is almost invariably good friends which cause my eyes to light up, my voice to become more animated and louder, my laughing to be higher and more frequent.  This combination of friends, late nights, and chocolate is what keeps my energy level higher than any sane person would tolerate.  But my friends not only tolerate my hyperness but join in with me in the craziness that is us.  Sometimes I wonder, which is the most crucial ingredient in this strange energy mix?  Food, late nights, or friends?

2 comments:

Tim said...

title and heading doesn't count. 199 words!

Elizabeth said...

No, I'm pretty sure this one's 200...however I think G may be only 199 :( Grr, I noticed that afterwards...I'm planning on going back to fix it as soon as I get the chance :P