Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blog Challenge-Day Ten- "J"

J-Josh

Josh, my only brother and oldest of younger siblings, you keep me entertained with your interesting perspective on life.  Throughout our lives we’ve been pretty close, both in age and interests, and particularly now as you’re a teenager and high-schooler.  My not so little brother (he’s passed up mom and only has an inch or two more to go before he passes me up as well) is enthusiastic about history, sports, and everything he enjoys.  From the time he was a baby with drastic mood swings until now, he has always been passionate about everything he feels and does.  Your fascination with the most minute historical details amazes me.  Your guitar playing is a joy to listen to as well as to play along with.  All of the many random facts you pop out at me with keep life interesting and give me new oddities to ponder.  Though our tastes in music, books, and movies often differ widely, we still have so much more in common.  Josh, you are growing so much, both physically and spiritually (believe it or not, I’m excited to see you pass me up) and are not only a wonderful brother, but an awesome friend.

1 comment:

joshbb0825 said...

o thank you. i know im wonderful, and you are too.