Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday Shout Out

...goes to...Grace Ciccarello!  (please tell me I spelled your last name right :P)  Grace, another friend who the amazing Torrey Academy introduced to me.   Or rather, a combination of TA and cotillion.  Interesting story by the way, in Christmas 2007 at the cotillion Christmas ball, I saw Grace for the first time, and recognized her name from her name tag as someone I had occasionally talked to on Bubbs.  I introduced myself, she remembered me well, and we've been friends ever since.  Grace...amazingly energetic, lover of Italian food (hurrah for Italians!!), fellow fan-fiction writer.  You're an awesome friend, and I've loved the few times we've gotten to hang out in person :)  Thank you for spurring me on to think more deeply about things, and generally being so much fun!!  You're loads of fun to hang out with, discuss with, (and no I promise I won't call you a hamster again).  Grace, intelligent, excitable, Italian, fun, sweet, amazing friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks! And, actually it's ok to call me a hamster. I've put up with so many others this one is actually somewhat cool!