Thursday, June 11, 2009

Soundtrack to My Life-Part 19

Here it is again, the five songs I've been listening to, thinking about, or really enjoy from the past week.  I'm really sad to change it this time, I loved hearing Barber's Adagio every time I went to my blog.  But this weeks should be almost as good, I hope.

1) Upside Down-Jack Johnson-this song was so adorable in the Curious George movie, but I had forgotten how much I liked it until I saw it on a friend's senior slideshow last week.  
2) Haight St.-Anberlin-this is such a fun, bouncy song...I was debating between putting up this and Breaking, but this is just so much fun...though I think I like Breaking better.
3) Pushing Daisies Suite-I just love this show so much!!!!  And now that they're airing new episodes on TV...it makes me happy :)
4) Nothing Without You-Bebo Norman-one of my new favorite worship songs...I remember playing this song in December/January for worship, though we haven't done it recently.  It's so important to remember though, how little we really are and how big Christ is, and how He is the only one who can give us all we truly need.
5) The Ocean-Mae-I'm stuck on this scene of my play right now...I think that it might be coming together but I'm just afraid of making the romance too cheesy...but its just such a gorgeous song :)

No comments: