Thursday, June 18, 2009

Soundtrack to My Life-Part 20

1) Carried to the Table-Leeland-I just re-discovered this band last week, and am really loving them.  They have a refreshing, clear worship sound, but yet also some more fun upbeat stuff as well.  Next to this, Sound of Melodies and Hey are my favorites off their first album...both wonderful songs.
2)Ready and Waiting to Fall-Mae-this'll actually be today's blog topic as well...it's such a great song :)
3) We Beseech Thee-Godspell-although this is a great musical, Biola Youth Theater did so much better of a job with this :)  
4) Summer of '69-Bryan Adams-now I don't usually listen to Bryan Adams...but it is sorta a catchy song, plus I had fun writing a parody of this song about a horrible sunburn I got last summer :P
5) Paperthin Hymn-Anberlin-I still like Cities best, but Anberlin's other albums are starting to grow on me as well...this is such a sad song :(

No comments: