Thursday, June 25, 2009

Soundtrack to My Life-Part 21

I really liked this weeks songs...but it's time to change them again.  So here goes!  Too bad I can't find a couple of our VBS songs to put on here, they're quite...VBSish :P  

1) Hungarian Dance No. 5-Brahms-I actually really really like the first Hungarian Dance better, but they didn't have it online, so I put this one up.  A friend and I are debating between #s 5 and 1 to learn for my senior recital...all musicians out there, what's your take?
2) Tears of the Saints-Leeland-another gorgeous Leeland song :)  I absolutely love their first album, not as much their second but I'll try and give it another listen :)
3) The Prayer-Josh Groban and Charlotte Church-this is such a gorgeous song by such gorgeous voices...I printed off an easy piano version of this song, but it has chords so I can improvise some on it :)
4) A Day Late-Anberlin-this is such a fun song, with fantastic lyrics :)
5) Empty Me-Jeremy Camp-I just love this worship song...plus it's such a simple chord progression-G, D, em, C-it's the only one I can play on guitar :P

No comments: