Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Shout Out

Hello all!
Thank you for your comments, they make me very happy :)  Today's shout out is brought to you by...hahaha now I feel like I'm running a TV commerical.  Oh, and before I start...I got a panini press last night!!!!  I'm so excited for lovely asparagus artichoke tomatoe sandwhiches now :)  

Today's shout out goes to...Ariel Sheegog!!!  
Ariel, you are absolutely wonderful.  Since third and fourth grade, we've been best friends forever, fellow schemers and partners in crime, adventurers in the Fellowship, writers and poets, newsies in New York, princesses in training, and so much more :)  Ariel, you are an encouragement when I need cheering up, a wise counselor when I need advice, an enthusiastic sharer in all my excitement.  As your mom said at your graduation, you truly do rejoice when I rejoice and mourn when I mourn, always willing to sympathize when things go poorly and get excited when things go well.  Thank you for your constant patience with me when I'm frustrated or upset.  We have had some crazy adventures together, paintballing, driving, and so much more.  Ariel, you are the best friend a girl could ever ask for.  I pray that we'll continue to further up and further in together for "as long as the sun and moon shall endure."  

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

*sniffles* That was very heartwarming. :')

Pauline said...

Wonderful post! :)
And congratulations on the new panini-press!

Ariel said...

Thank you so much, Elizabeth. It's been an honour and a priviledge to call you my friend.